Search This Blog

News / Analysis

January 3, 2017

Start 2017 by Forgiving

https://www.facebook.com/DoreenVirtue444/
From Doreen Virtue  Angel Reading
I have found that practising forgiveness has brought me inner peace.
The following is an angel card reading from Doreen Virture at the end of last year. Visit 
www.angeltherapy.com/

"This message is crystal clear, and only begs the questions: When you think about forgiveness, what or who comes to mind for you? Who do you need to forgive, to completely release and leave that old energy in the old year? 


Just by acknowledging the answers to these questions, you can feel a healing relief. It's such a heavy burden to carry around anger or resentment, and God and the angels want to carry this burden for you – if you will give it to them.

As you know, forgiveness does not mean that you are condoning inappropriate behaviors. It means that you are no longer willing to carry around toxic energies, and you intend - through your forgiveness - to detox yourself.


Forgiveness also doesn't mean that you have to hang out with the person who has hurtful behavior. God wants you to take good care of yourself. Pray for that person to heal, but don't feel like you have to spend time with him or her.

The beautiful news is that you don't have to do this forgiveness work by yourself. You can ask the Archangels Michael and Raphael to come into your sleep, and help you to release and clear away any heavy burdens.


Here's a helpful prayer to say as you're falling asleep:

"Dear God, please send your loving archangels to help me to forgive. Thank you for helping me to clear my mind and heart of any heaviness or distractions. Please help me to start this new year with a clean and blank slate."

A few years ago I was introduced by Dr. Joe Vitale to the Hawaiian Ho'oponopono healing prayer.
It has helped me tremendously. The love  I experience is overwhelming.

It is my wish that as you listen and meditate you will heal you on a deep level, and in turn, you will go on to heal all those you meet.

The mantra to use is:

I am sorry
I love you
Please forgive me
Thank you

Never underestimate the power of self forgiveness... when you forgive yourself, you are taking responsibility for you life... this in turn, spreads love far and wide... to others. So you're not only healing yourself, you're in fact healing the world... once person at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment