Search This Blog

News / Analysis

June 21, 2017

EHT--improving memory and eyesight

I have been using EHT for two months now. For me, this has been a quiet phasing in of the product.
Almost immediately I noticed that I slept deeply and better. I noticed that my eyes were sharper and clearer. My memory has certainly improved. I am now ready to recommend this product to all who follow me online.

If you wish to try this product, visit my website to order  http://www.miltondrepaul.nerium.com

miltondrepaul.nerium.com

Nerium EHT is a new anti-aging brain supplement. The EHT molecule is a patent-protected molecule created by Dr. Jeffry Stock after a reported 20 years of research in Princeton University Labs, which is home to one of the top neuroscience programs in the world.



Who Makes Nerium EHT?

Nerium EHT is manufactured by a company called Signum BioSciences. The company is based in Princeton, NJ. The product itself will be sold through the marketing division of Nerium International, LLC which is located in Addison, Texas.


The EHT molecule itself was discovered by Princeton University researcher Dr. Jeffry Stock. According to the official Princeton.edu website, Dr. Stock is a professor of molecular biology and is a “leading expert in signal transduction and global cellular regulation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment